What a wet and soggy Halloween this year! It POURED most of the day. As we were driving to Trunk-or-treat I thought we might luck out and it wouldn't be raining right then, but as we got close to the church parking lot the pouring rain came back. As we were setting up the back of our van someone came around and said they were moving the activity inside. It made it very crowded as all three wards come at the same time, but it worked and we didn't have to get drenched! The kids came home with lots of candy and got to show off their costumes, so it was a success.
Abi the fairy
Cody the spider
Kaitlyn the dinosaur
3 comments:
Cody's spider costume is amazing!
did you make that spider costume???
Yes, Allie I did! I couldn't find anything in the store and so I had to make it myself.
Post a Comment