Our next tradition is of course pumpkin carving. This year we used pumpkins we grew in our own garden! It is so much fun to watch them be excited for these things and be able to do more and more on their own as they get older. Abi and Cody designed their own faces. Kaitlyn just wanted to be holding onto the knife while I cut (which made it a little tricky, but we managed it).
I really love this time of year. There is something so warm and cosy about Fall when the weather is turning cooler, and the rain comes back and you just want to snuggle with a warm blanket and drink hot cocoa. By March the novelty has definitely warn off and I want sunshine and warmth to come back, but right now when this weather is just starting I really enjoy it and the pretty change of seasons!

3 comments:
I love kaitlyn's hair and her adorable smile! she is a keeper!
Yep, you've got some pretty cute kids!
You're kids all have the same big smile : )
Post a Comment