Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kids say the funniest things...

Last night as we were getting ready to read scriptures as a family before bed, Cody asked, "Mom, how come you still have this rocking chair?  You don't milk Kaitlyn anymore, so why do you need it?"

Trying not to laugh my head off I replied, "Well, remember that we will have a new baby in December.  And it is called 'nursing' not 'milking!'

Then when he was saying his prayer before bedtime, he said, "...and bless daddy's pollinated nose to get better."  (Dave has some allergies right now and his nose is stuffy).

It is so cute to hear kids thoughts and perceptions sometimes!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! and I think pollinated nose sounds way better than "I have allergies" too funny!
And its more like Kaitlyn milked YOU. hahahah!

Claudette Burt said...

Yes, this is soooo funny and cute!

T. Driaza said...

what a smarty pants. love it!

Gabe and Anna Family said...

Ha-ha! ...tell Dave to go to Costco and get their behind the counter allergy meds that are geared towards nasal de-congestion. Two of my kids have really bad allergies and it has made a big difference.