Saturday, May 12, 2012

Drum Roll Please....

Yep, that's right...baby #4 is on the way!  We decided to keep quiet about it this time until we knew for sure there was a live baby to tell people about.  The most challenging part was getting our kids to keep it a secret for the past five days.  I had to take Abi and Kaitlyn with me to the doctor because I didn't want Grandmas asking where I was going if they had been asked to babysit.  I tried to keep Abi from realizing what was going on by borrowing Dave's I-POD so she could play games during the visit.  It worked great until the doctor was doing the ultra sound and said, "There's your little baby bean."  Abi's head popped right up and she said, "I want to see!"

So far things look great.  We could see the baby's heart beating and it is measuring the right size for how far along I am.  My doctor said I am really low-risk for miscarriage this time, so hopefully things will continue to go well.  Other than some morning sickness symptoms (except they are worse in the evening) and feeling pretty tired sometimes, I am doing well.  I will be 10 weeks tomorrow and the baby is due around December 11th.

The kids are pretty excited (except for Kaitlyn who has no idea what is going on).  Cody is really hoping for a brother this time.  Time will tell!

4 comments:

sharissa said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you guys, take good care of yourself... let your family pamper you :)

NBB said...

Yeah! Another December baby!!!

T. Driaza said...

So excited for you guys!

Gabe and Anna Family said...

Happy Day!