Sunday, February 27, 2011

Just life

I haven't posted anything lately because we haven't really had anything exciting going on lately. We all finally got over runny noses/coughing and then the girls got a flu bug and we got to clean up throw up two nights in a row. Now everyone is healthy again and I hope it stays that way for a while!

It has been in the low 30's all week, but we only got a little bit of snow. Not really enough to play in so the kids don't want to go out in the cold. They are bored inside though. We are all ready for spring to make an appearance so we can get out of the house and play!

On a good note...Kaitlyn slept through the night last night! Yay! It is the first time she has done so in about five months, so Mommy really appreciated that full night of sleep.

Otherwise everything is just the normal day to day cleaning, cooking, taking kids to school, grocery shopping....the normal rather uninteresting stuff.

3 comments:

Dave n' Kristi said...

I take it back, Kaitlyn has a fever now. I think this is the never ending flu-bug!

Unknown said...

bumber...hopefully she will get all better soon!

Claudette Burt said...

I love to hear and see photos of all your "rather uninteresting stuff". I hope everyone is completely well soon.