I tried to post a longer and better version of Kaitlyn dancing, but it took too long to upload so I gave up. You still get the idea with this one. She does this anytime we turn on music!
I gave up using the blogger video uploader for that very reason. If you want to put high quality video footage on your blog, the easiest way is to open a youtube account and download your videos to that first. (You can choose to make your videos "unlisted" so they remain private). Then you just copy and paste the "embed" code into your blog post when editing with html.
2 comments:
What a cutie! I loved hearing Abi say, "hello sweet girl".
I gave up using the blogger video uploader for that very reason. If you want to put high quality video footage on your blog, the easiest way is to open a youtube account and download your videos to that first. (You can choose to make your videos "unlisted" so they remain private). Then you just copy and paste the "embed" code into your blog post when editing with html.
Post a Comment