Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V-Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!
I made the kids some cute little "Sweetheart angels" and gave them sweet-tart hearts. (The angel pattern was free off of this website http://allsorts.typepad.com/allsorts/ ).

I'm not very big on Valentine's Day in general. I think if you love your spouse you will show them that love on a daily basis in the way you treat them/things you do for them. But I do remember my mom making us little things similar to these angels and giving us a little candy to go with it. It was a good memory for me so I thought I'd give my kids the same type of memory of me!




Since Kaitlyn will just eat paper and choke on the candy,
she got a cuddly little teddy bear.


1 comment:

Claudette Burt said...

You have created a sweet memory for your kids and Kaitlyn is adorable in her flower power jammies!