Saturday, November 27, 2010

Haircut time

Abigail was almost in tears everytime we brushed her hair so we decided it was time for a haircut. I was really nervous to do it myself, but thought I'd try. I ended up cutting it shorter than I intended because I just couldn't quite seem to get it even. So, we ended up taking off about 5-6 inches and it is now shoulder-length. I don't really think it turned out that great, but fortunately she isn't old enough to really care! Next time I think I'll just fork out the money to have a proffessional do it, but for now at least she doesn't cry when I reach for the brush.
Abi before the cut.

After the haircut.

And Cody making a silly face (which he still laughs at everytime he sees this picture).


4 comments:

Claudette Burt said...

I think you did a great job cutting her hair and tell Cody it looks like he's giving me a big fat kiss!

Kristen said...

You did a great job! I dont think she would have had much left if I would have done it. I can barely cut the boys hair. I am sure her hair looks cute and fresh.

Unknown said...

I love her bangs! I think all little girls should have bangs!

T. Driaza said...

I couldn't help but giggle reading this. My mom did the same thing to me when I was Abi's age cause I would cry every time she brushed my hair too. Can't wait to see it dried!