Sunday, November 7, 2010

Craft fair

Calista and I went to the craft fair at the high school on Saturday.
Most of the stuff was very cute, but so expensive that I just couldn't handle
paying the prices. However, when I saw some baby headbands with such
cute flowers on them I couldn't resist getting one for Kaitlyn to wear
(actually I got two). Here are some pictures of her wearing one before
church started today. The other one has a pink band with a BIG purple
flower on it. Dave said the flowers are as big as her head, but I think they
look very cute! Now if I can get her to leave them on instead of pulling them
off all the time, we'll be all set!






3 comments:

NBB said...

Ahhh! I love the new fashion of headbands with huge flowers!! I also love going to craft fairs and see things that I think"oh I can do that", but never have time to!

Claudette Burt said...

She is stinkin' adorable!

T. Driaza said...

Your family is darling. Your kids are too cute. I LOVE the flower, and good job on the Halloween princess costume!