Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Zoo

This first picture is unrelated to the zoo, but Kaitlyn is half rolling over. She has figured out how to turn onto her side so she can see what is going on in other parts of the room. I'm sure it won't be long before she is rolling all the way over!



Cody and Abigail petting the goats at the Point Defiance Zoo in Tacoma.


Hayden and Cody feeding the goats.


And the highlight of the day...a camel ride. Abigail, Hayden and Brianna went on the camel ride in the hot sun. I think they all enjoyed it!
All in all it was a successful zoo day. The weather was nice and warm. My mother came with me so I could keep track of all five kidos and everyone enjoyed seeing all the animals.

1 comment:

Claudette Burt said...

Wow! A camel ride! That will be a memorable photo forever!