Saturday, July 3, 2010

Camping part 1

We went camping Friday/Saturday at Green Point (property owned by my step-dad's company) just on the other side of the Hood Canal Bridge. We got rained on a little bit on Friday (mostly during the night while sleeping). Saturday afternoon the sun came out and it got nice and warm! We had a good time and Cody and Abi were glad to have their cousins Hayden and Brianna join us. They will be here visiting for a week or so and hopfully we will have summer weather for them instead of the cool autumnish weather we've been having.

Mommy and Kaitlyn with the Hood Canal in the background.




Hayden "walking" on this big cable spool.


Cody playing with the fire.


Abigail (I just love her crazy faces)!

1 comment:

Claudette Burt said...

I wish we could put your weather and our weather in a blender and come up with the perfect temperature! I love Abi's crazy faces, too.