I can't believe my firstborn child turned 5 today! It is amazing how fast it has gone by and how much he has grown in five years. He was so excited for his birthday party that it was almost like torture to wait until 6pm for family and friends to come over. He survived the day and had a great time at his party playing with his friends and cousins.

Percy the train cake.

Posing with his birthday cake.

Abigail decked out in birthday finery.
2 comments:
I can't believe he's five already! I remember when he was only 1 week old and pooping all over the christmas presents! Haha, that was funny :)
Cody's birthday is the 19th that's a great day and I say that only because that's my day to.It was killing me to, to have to wait for my birthday get together, that's what made the day the best.
They do grow up fast. It seems like yesterday you guys got married. Time flies when you're having fun.
Post a Comment