Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sunshine

It is sunny again today (Yea!) so the kids have been having a great time playing outside. Dave set up our wading pool a few days ago and they have been enjoying their little dips in it. Their favorite activity is filling up buckets of water and dumping them out everywhere. Cody discovered that if he dumped a bucket of water on the slide (above the little fort part) he could then go into the fort and get a shower. He thought this was great fun! (Kind of funny since he is terrified of the real shower).

I was trying to get some work done in the garden so was only partly paying attention to what they were doing. The next thing I know Abigail had totally stripped down and was laying in the sand box. She got sand EVERYWHERE on her body! Then Cody decided to copy her. We had a little modesty chat and they put on swiming suits, but Abigail kept trying to take hers off (probably because she really had sand everywhere and her bum was uncomfortable). It's a good thing that our closest neighbors are their Grandparents! I'd hate to have my children stripping down in front of an entire neighborhood of people :)







2 comments:

T. Driaza said...

Hahaha! That's too funny! Gotta love them!

Unknown said...

that sounds so funny! I wish we were there to share in the fun :) in two months we will!