Dave and Cody and Grandpa Burt all went to the Father and sons campout this weekend. They all seemed to have a good time! <:AtomicElement> <:AtomicElement>Abigail and I enjoyed some quiet girl time at home. Maybe next year I will come up with some fabulous thing for us to do while the men are away, but this year we were content to just play together at home!
Fabulous activities that have been scheduled ahead of time are usually over rated. Most of the time when I have activities planned in advance, the kids are in the middle of playing something so riveting, that they are upset when it's time to go.
1 comment:
Fabulous activities that have been scheduled ahead of time are usually over rated. Most of the time when I have activities planned in advance, the kids are in the middle of playing something so riveting, that they are upset when it's time to go.
We usually have the most fun right at home.
Post a Comment