Sunday, February 22, 2009


We really love that we live next door to Dave's parents! Yesterday they watched the kids for us so we could attend the temple. It is so nice to know that your kids will be well cared for while you are gone! Grandma and Grandpa took the kids on a walk to Carpenter Lake. They must have had a good time because they were telling us all about the things they saw. Water, trees, leaves, birds....

3 comments:

Gabe and Anna Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gabe and Anna Family said...

Yes you are lucky you live right next door to mom and dad! I'm only a little jealous :) It looks like you guys are having some nice weather. Hopefully Spring will come and stay early this year. We're tired of the cold and ready for the warm. You're kids are growing so much, I regret that we don't get to visit each other more often. I'm considering coming out to WA with the kids for a month this summer, if mom and dad would consider it. Anna

Dave n' Kristi said...

We would love to see you. And I'm sure your parents would love to have you come too! Cody and Abi ask me all the time where all their cousins are and when they will see them again. They ask me by individual cousin too. "Where is Brianna?" "Where is Hayden?"...you get the idea.