Saturday, October 31, 2015

Baby Steps


Elizabeth turned one month old last Monday. It is hard to believe it went by so fast! Eleanor is making baby steps toward accepting her new sister. She will now come into the same room with her if she is calm and happy. A crying baby still results in a very unhappy toddler, but I hope we will continue to make progress.

We carved pumpkins for family home evening last Monday. I love watching my kids enjoy the same traditions I had in my home growing up. I think this is the first picture I have with all my kids in it because Eleanor usually won't stay too close to where the baby is. Hooray for progress!

We had lunch at Grandma and Grandpa Burt's home today. Grandpa helped keep Eleanor entertained while others were playing games.


Grandma telling the story of how she and Grandpa met more than forty years ago.

No comments: