Saturday, April 11, 2015

Catch Up

Kaitlyn at our ward Easter egg hunt.

Abi hunting for eggs.

Cody joining the hunt.

Dyeing eggs (I almost forgot about it this year)!

Happy with her colored eggs.
Abi showing off her egg creations.

Cody being silly while showing off his eggs.

Kaitlyn turned 5!


Kaitlyn wanted a cat cake with a red collar this year.  Even though the picture looks orange it is red.
 Dave took the three older kids on an overnight camping trip during spring break.  Mommy decided to stay home with Eleanor so they could have a peaceful time instead of chasing around an active/screaming two year old.
Cody enjoying the sunny weather

Kaitlyn looking for crabs (which she did find).







Abi, Cody and Kaitlyn playing in the river.

Cody and Abi in a big tree.
We have kind of taken it easy for spring break.  It has been nice to just be at home for the most part and not doing school so that some chores can get done (I actually got to mop my floor! So exciting, I know). It is going to be hard to get back into the school routine, but there are only nine more weeks of school left!  I'm looking forward to summer!!!!!

No comments: