Sunday, November 2, 2014

Abigail's birthday and baptism

 Abigail turned 8 yesterday!  She was super excited for her baptism and birthday party.  We had mostly family and a few other friends at her baptism.  It was a nice program (I even managed to give part of my talk on baptism without crying)!  Eleanor didn't want to hold still so much of my time was spent walking around with her, but I tried to stay close enough to hear what was going on.  Grandma Burt gave a great talk on the Holy Ghost and we felt blessed to witness this moment in Abi's life surrounded by family.






After the baptism, we came home and had dinner with all the family that was at the baptism.  Then had a little birthday party for Abi.  She requested a double layer, round, chocolate cake this year.  I am very grateful she picked something easy this time!  I think she had a fun day and it was so fun to watch her play with her siblings and cousins and enjoy this special day.


1 comment:

Claudette Burt said...

A very special day! So glad we were not on a mission so we could attend and feel all the love and warmth from being with family.