Eleanor's hair is getting just long enough to start hanging down in her eyes. I tried putting in a pony tail the other day. I barely managed to get it in while she twisted her body and used her hands to try to bat mine away. She was NOT impressed with the process! Here is a picture to prove we did it. Good thing too, because she pulled it out not too long after. I guess I'll have to decide if I think it is worth the battle or if I should just try to trim her bangs.
The kids got out the dress up boxes last night. Abi and Kaitlyn were both pretty happy with the outfits they created. Abi especially liked the toe socks!
I think Kaitlyn was trying to pose for the picture....



1 comment:
Glad to see that blue wig is still in circulation! Fun times.
Post a Comment