Saturday, September 1, 2012

Zion's Camp


 We enjoyed a nice couple of days at Zion's Camp with Nathaniel and his family as well as Grandma and Grandpa Burt.  The kids had a great time running all over with their cousins and getting DIRTY!  Everyone else around here apparently had the same idea because the campground was FULL!  We played on the playground, swam and boated in the lake and sat around the campfire telling stories and watching Grandma try to teach the kids a song with tricky hand-movements.  I think everyone had a good time and hopefully they will be ready to start school on Wednesday (I know I am looking forward to getting back into a routine).

 Jonas, Abi, Jesse, and Logan.

Cody & Joshua

Logan, Nathaniel, Jesse, Jonas, and Cody

Cody & Kristi

Grandma's turn to tell our campfire story.

Grandma teaching a song with motions to the grand kids.

2 comments:

Claudette Burt said...

Great pictures - Great time - Great people!

Unknown said...

I know that song with those hand movements! something about "sha-wa-woo-ny" and a moose I think.