Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Curtains

Four years ago I made curtains for both kids rooms upstairs. Abi's curtains turned out fine, but Cody's I somehow miscalculated and they were about four inches too short in the width so they never quite covered the whole window. I didn't feel like fixing it so they have stayed that way all this time.

Allie has inspired me to start some sewing again with all her awsome projects. So, I made new curtains for Cody's room! I still need to buy some wall hooks so they stay open during the day better, but they now cover the whole window when closed! Cody likes them better because he can open them by himself now (the other ones rolled up from the bottom and tied with strings).

The big window...

The small window...


Open view on the small window...





2 comments:

Unknown said...

those are so cute! glad I was able to inspire you a little :)
Hyum is the same way with the climbing. I'm just glad our bunk bed runs are too spaced apart for him to climb other wise he would be in a baby wheel chair for sure!

Claudette Burt said...

Very cute curtains!