Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Climber

Yes she looks so cute and innocent now....

however, this is what I had to do to the bunkbeds earlier today to keep her from climbing up on top. The ladder is now rungless so she can't get up there. Cody and Abi like to play up there so of course Kaitlyn tried to follow. She only figured it out a couple of days ago, but then she started climbing up ALL THE TIME and she doesn't know how to get down by herself. Since I am rarely found in the girls room, I decided it would be much safer if she just can't achieve her goal for now. Kaitlyn is NOT happy about the fact that she can't get up there now, but I'm sure she will survive (and not end up with broken bones in the meantime)!



1 comment:

Claudette Burt said...

Yep, she looks cute and innocent :)