I can't believe it, but my baby is one today! This year has gone by so fast and it has been such a joy to watch Kaitlyn grow. She had a fun time at her party and once we showed her how to open the first present she got more into it and willingly ripped the paper off. Abigail was right next to Kaitlyn the whole time "helping" her. Kaitlyn liked her birthday cake and mostly ate the frosting, but managed to get chocolate cake ALL OVER! Although for once she didn't try rubbing the food in her hair. I think Abi and Cody were a lot more excited about this birthday than Kaitlyn, but I think she'll probably have the idea down by the time her birthday comes around next year.
She has started sucking her thumb more lately
(I think it is because I'm trying to start weaning her).
Cody picked out the cake for her.
First taste of birthday cake.
Three beautiful children!
She really liked her new toys.
Here is a video just for Grandma and Grandpa Burt. Kaitlyn was checking out the book they sent her.
4 comments:
Thank you Kristi!
looks like she is going to be walking soon!
I cant believe she is 1!! You have a beautiful family! Love the cake too.
Wow she's 1 already. Time flies when you're having fun! How cute is she! I think Cody picked the perfect cake it looks tasty.
Post a Comment