Well, despite my predictions, it looks like we will be having a little girl this time! I guess Dave gets the honor of being right about this one. My first trimester I was SO HUNGRY all the time I thought for sure it had to be a boy. Also, my miscarriage last year was a boy so I thought perhaps this was the same little spirit just trying again to come to our family. But instead we get to have another girl. We are all excited. Cody was a little dissapointed not to get a brother, but he said he would like a baby girl too.
We took the kids with us to the ultra sound (thinking they would like to see the pictures of the baby). Cody was pretty confused by the pictures at first because they don't look like a real baby. But as we pointed out the face and hands and other body parts he seemed to think it was neat. He lost interest pretty fast though and Abi didn't really look at the pictures at all.
Grandpa Burt can now do the happy dance for a grandaughter! Maybe Sara will have a girl too so we can add two new boys and two new girls to the extended family.
1 comment:
Congrats! Glad both baby girl & you are doing well! I can't wait to get your insight on three kids! ;)
Post a Comment