Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Abi!

Abigail had a wonderful birthday today. We had cousins, Aunts and Uncles, Grandma & Grandpa and friends over for dinner and cake and presents. Abi recently discovered her love of all things princess and she now can dress the part (Thanks everyone!) She put on her princess garb and twirled and smiled HUGE smiles. Everyone had a great time and we feel so blessed to have a beautiful three year old girl!


Trying on her 1st princess outfit.



More princess outfits (she is wearing two crowns and one princess headband as well as two skirts).

Getting ready to sing to her.

2 comments:

Claudette Burt said...

Beautiful three year old Abi! So glad she had a great birthday surrounded by beautiful people.

Gabe and Anna Family said...

She is getting so big! I think I made that same cake for Brianna at her 4th b-day party. I'm having trouble getting motivated to make Hayden a creative cake this year. We're celebrating his b-day a week late, and after all of our traveling I'm too tired to want to do much. May be he'll be happy with a sheet cake that he can decorate himself.