Cody's preschool class went on a field trip to the pumkin patch today. Abigail got to come along too. Farmer Jen told them all about the farm and read a book about how pumpkins grow. They got to see a pony and llamas as well as the hay maze, corn maze, flower garden, barn and of course the pumpkin patch. They had a good time and it was fun for me to see Cody interact with other people there. He actually answered when Farmer Jen asked the kids questions (I've never seen him answer a strangers questions before). Cody wants to carve his pumpkin so we'll have to see if it is big enough or not!

Cody & Abigail with their pumpkins.

Abigail in the hay maze.

Cody checking out the llama.

Cody "hay jumping"
1 comment:
looks like fun! I carved a baby pumpkin a couple years ago, so I think you won't have problems.
Post a Comment