We carved pumpkins for family home evening last night. The kids got their pumpkins from the pumpkin patch in Kingston and Dave carved one of the bigger ones we grew in our garden this year. It is the first time I've ever tried carving small pumpkins, but they turned out just fine!

Cody showing off his pumpkin.

Lighting the pumpkins. You can't tell because of the flash, but all the lights outside were off and it was pretty dark outside.

Cody showing off his pumpkin.

Lighting the pumpkins. You can't tell because of the flash, but all the lights outside were off and it was pretty dark outside.
I had to post two pictures because not everyone looked good in just one picture (I guess when you take pictures in the dark and you can't actually see what you are taking a picture of you just take what you get...right!)


1 comment:
You are creating wonderful memories! I'm impressed with your home grown pumpkin!
Post a Comment