Sunday, May 11, 2014

Baseball and Mother's Day

 Yesterday we took the whole family to a Mariners baseball game.  It is the first time I have been to a game since I became a mother!  Dave ended up having to take Eleanor for a long walk because she didn't want to sit still in our laps.  Otherwise the kids had a fun time (they especially liked the treats; Ivars for dinner as well as cotton candy and caramel popcorn).  On the way there Cody was saying how they would probably loose because they have lost every time he has gone to a game.  I told him that I was there this time so we would probably win...and we DID!  Yea for mom the good luck charm.  I've been informed I should come to every game now.


 Mother nature decided to give us some nice weather for Mother's Day this morning.  We came outside to check on our garden and get a little vitamin D in our systems.  Here's Cody sanding the wood for his raingutter regatta boat (the race is at the end of the month for scouts).
                                                     Kaitlyn riding around in the sunshine.
Abi basking in the sunshine.
Ellie exploring the great outdoors.
And my yearly Mother's Day picture with all the kids (can you tell what Kaitlyn's favorite photo pose is)?

3 comments:

Claudette Burt said...

Beautiful mother. Beautiful grandchildren.

Claudette Burt said...

Happy Mother's Day, Kristi! Tell Kaitlyn that her best photo is the one without her tongue sticking out. Love, Dad

Unknown said...

I told Nate you hadn't gone to a game since you were a mom because they haven't played very good since you became a mom! hopefully your good luck rubs off on the team!