Profile of Kaitlyn at the beach.

Cody loving the sunshine.

Abigail holding a crab.

Kids digging a hole in the sand.

Later in the day my Mom, Dad and brother Jacob as well as Gary and his family came for an egg hunt and dinner. The kids had fun filling their baskets FULL of candy. It was really cute watching Jaxon (my nephew) who is almost one pick up eggs and eat the candy. Kaitlyn has been a little sick this week so she didn't want to get out of my arms to participate.
Gary and Jaxon
When Abigail was two I found this cute polka dot dress that she wore for Easter. Kaitlyn is now big enough to wear it. When I went to Costco a couple of weeks ago I saw another dress in Abigail's size that would match Kaitlyn's and I just couldn't pass it up. So the girls were matching for Easter Sunday.


I am so grateful to know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and that through His atonement and resurrection I can repent and be forgiven of my sins and be resurrected too! It is a wonderful thing to contemplate being together with my family not just "until death do you part" but FOREVER! And it is all possible through Jesus Christ. I know that He truly lives and loves each one of us.
4 comments:
Thank you for sharing your beautiful Easter thoughts and beautiful photos of darling polk-a-dot girls and the sunny day at the Secret Beach with happy children digging holes and finding crabs....
I love secret beach! I have so many great memories of that place!
I'm jealous you guys got to hit the beach! Looks like you had a fabulous Easter! I can't believe Kaitlyn's one already. She's too cute!
It looks like you had a wonderful Easter. I love the matching dresses. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. So cute!
Post a Comment